MAKING A MORE FUTURE
IPG has selected industry based environmental management accreditation for
its journey of sustainability as it has proven to be far more relevant to our own
environmental goals. We currently hold the highest level of Sustainable Green
Print Certification – Level 3.
Please see below other ways we assist in our environmental footprint:
• IPG uses both Direct Imaging and Computer to Plate technology. We have
totally eliminated the need for film development and in turn significantly
reduced our use of chemicals and in turn our environmental footprint.
• Unless otherwise requested IPG will always send softcopy proofs through for
Client sign off for repeat orders. We do recommend hard copy proofs for first
time print jobs however we can confirm that these are produced on direct
imaging equipment to minimise environmental impact.
• IPG uses direct imaging across our digital division.
• IPG recommend FSC grade papers such as Monza Recycled and Tudor RP
recycled. Other FSC grade papers are available for purchase at request.
• Our recycled stocks contain virgin fibres and our Precision Offset and Tudor
RP lines kept in stock are Australian made. Australian Paper sources fibrous
raw material for manufacture from suppliers who practice sustainable
management of forests in line with strict international standards. All
merchants store paper from mills operates under ISO 14001 or FSC accredited
• We send all chemicals to our contracted chemical treatment plant, which
treats and separates all the chemicals. This eliminates the contamination of
surrounding soil and waterways.
• All new equipment is purchased only after taking into consideration energy
ratings and environmental impacts. Energy and water saving practices are a
normal part of our daily routine and responsibility.
• We minimize the amount of waste sent to landfill by separating it at source and
taking full advantage of services offered by specialist collection and recycling
• We promote the use of recycled and environmentally friendly paper including
those that carry the Forest Stewardship Council trademark. When despatching
goods, our packaging takes full advantage of recycled materials, and we
encourage recycling packaging materials like cartons for dispatch wherever
Cert no. L3/0057.2014