Letterbox advertising with Australia Post & IPG.
Connecting to your customer is as easy as 1,2,3
Make your marketing go further with Direct Mail
When it comes to marketing, direct mail is a highly effective way to reach current and prospective customers, regardless of the age group.
Millennials still read snail mail
It has been proven in studies conducted by the American Postal Service that Millennials have a better response rate to advertisements sent by print than social media or email. In fact, consumers have cited direct mail as more effective in influencing purchase decisions than email and tele-marketing plus outdoor, social media and online display advertising.
Stereotypes have been broken and we strongly believe in marketing to both digital and print mediums, to reach your full market potential.
Whether you want to strengthen your brand or build up your customer base, direct mail could be exactly what your marketing plan needs.
Various Print Options
IPG Marketing Solutions offer printing solutions for your mailbox marketing media. Please speak to us to enquire about size, stock weight and finishes you require.
We also require a minimum distribution number of 10,000 units. This can be split into 2x 5,000 units in 2 areas.
You can choose the target area for your letterbox advertising by either postcode, suburb (locality) or state. You then need to determine whether you want to deliver to consumer or business addresses (or even both).
At IPG Marketing Solutions we have an interactive mapping system combined with ABS data. This allows us to help make sure your message is being delivered to the right audience. We can help you target areas all around Australia based on a wide range of demographic segments including: age, household income, house value, education, gender, employment, ethnicity, population density and percentages.
Are you a multisite retailer or branch network? If so we can combine your store area boundary’s or territory’s within our interactive mapping system to give you a visual representation of where your messages and offers are being delivered to. Perfect for franchise groups & branch networks.
- Tangible – direct mail literally gets in the hands of your audience and can engage all 5 senses: sight, sound, smell, touch and taste
- Personalised – you can personalise your message to make it more appealing. For example: including the recipient’s closest store location. (See our article on Variable Printing.)
- Targeted – you can target specific audiences within your local market with tailored messages for greater impact
- Timely – research shows that 82% of people check their letterbox daily and an additional 11% check their letterbox every two days
- Measurable – you can track the response rate, effectiveness and the return on investment (ROI) of your direct mail campaigns